Trekking and climb mount Rinjani summit 2 days 1 night start from Sembalun village 1.150m above sea level to the crater rim Sembalun 2.639m, summit 3.726m and return to Sembalun.
This program for experienced hiker or for trekker in good level of fitness and able to walk up and down for an average of 8.5 hours per day.
Climb Mount Rinjani summit 2 days itinerary :
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru or Sembalun. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start climb mount Rinjani summit at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach. Car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your the next destination.
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru or Sembalun for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fees 150.000 IDR to the national park
- All meals, snacks, fruits, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek
- Transfer by boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
- Extra Porter to carry your own luggage
- Foods and drink on arrival day
- Tipping for guide and porter
- Other personal expense