Mount Rinjani Summit trekking trip 2020 now is available, after it was officially closed by the government for 1.5 years because of the 2018 Lombok earthquake. The only access to reach Mount rinjani summit today is through Sembalun village base in East of Lombok just one hours driving from the second popular Mount rinjani trekking trip Senaru Village in North of Lombok.
This trip is designed for those who want to conquer the peak of Rinjani without exploring the mount side of Segara Anak Lake. This trip will take 2 Days 1 Night for trek up the crater and the Peak of Rinjani starting point and finish in Sembalun village (1.200 mdpl). The highest top of Mt. Rinjani(3.720 mdpl) is closer from Sembalun village than the other starting point places .
Transportation (Pick up and drop off) from any points places in Lombok
We will pick you up from any destination places in Lombok such as from Senggigi, Kuta Lombok, ferry terminal of the Gilies, Mataram or another places you are in and we will shuttle you to Senaru village where our company located and stay the night before the trek. If we arrive in Senaru before 04.00pm at noon, we will assign a guide to show you up the amazing waterfalls Sendang gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls.
We Provide Accommodation at the arrival day
You stay a night before the trek at one of accommodations in Senaru guest house or lodges we provide. Meet and get more explanation from our guide about the trip.
Highlight : Sunset on Sembalun rim and sunrises on the peak of Mount rinjani. A great views of the lake and the new mountain.
Trek to the highest top of mount rinjani, starting point Sembalun Village (800-1.200 mdpl) – Sembalun Crater rim (2.639 mdpl) – Rinjani Summit/top (3.720 mdpl)
There are three main Pos stop break from Sembalun village up to crater rim during the day trek.
Day 1 Transfer from Senaru to Sembalun Village
- 07.00am, after breakfast, we will drive you to Sembalun Village
- 08.15am, Register in Rinjani National Park office. Start the trek from Sembalun (1.200 mdpl) up to crater rim ((2.639 mdpl)
- 12.00 lunch at Pos 2 and take a break.
- 05.00pm, Camping a night on the rim campsite
- Enjoy the sunset and stunning view on the rim
Day 2 : Mount Rinjani Base Camp-Sembalun Village - Senaru - Transfer to the Next Destination
- 02.00am waking up and having the light super
- 02.30am, Start to climb up the summit (3.720 mdpl)
- 05.00 reaching up the peak before sunrise
- 07.45 Back down to the crater rim (campsite) and having the breakfast
- 09.30, Start descent down back to Sembalun village
- Transfer to the next destination
- Stay a night at any accommodations before or after trekking (optional)
- Foods and beverage
- 3 Littres of mineral water/person a day.
- Tend, mattress, sleeping bag, pillow and toilet tend
- Guide and porters
- Entrance fee for Mt. Rinjani National Park IDR 175/person.
- Certificate (On Request)
All bookings are made with Deny’s Trekking. The company is registered under various departments of the local Government of Lombok, Indonesia. Deny’s Trekking under the CV. Bale Kayu Homestay is located in Senaru Village, North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
The term Mount Rinjani Trip and the tours used in this website and booking conditions refer to all itineraries described on this website, including the itineraries of walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, and mountaineering.
20% of the total trip cost per person, along with a completely filled Booking Application form is required to confirm the booking. This amount is known as the booking deposit and is non-refundable. The balance due amount (80% of Mount Rinjani Trip) is payable on arrival in Senaru, The final trip documentation will only be released after the payment of the remaining amount.
To make the booking Deposit, We offer two payment method, Bank Transfer and PayPal. The remaining amount should be paid in cash, upon arrival in Senaru, before departing for the trip destination.