This trip is especially designed for the beginner or if you are not in normal good shape or not in good fitness level but want to feel the sensation of climbing Mount Rinjani, than this kind of program 4 Days 3 Nights really suites you. this program will allow you spend much more time to explore all the main spot of Rinjani. It will be more slowly and relax because you will have extra camp at the crater lake of Segara anak near the hot spring.
This program is what a lot of tourists want to go for it. Many of them recommend this program trip 4 days 3 nights after they have known the complete path and route details of Rinjani. Because according to them, they would have much more time to explore all around side of Mount Rinjani. And not too much break down their energy.
The starting point of this program is Sembalun Village (1.200 mdpl).
Staying for the night before the trek at any guest house in Senaru village where our office located.
The main spots are Sembalun Crater rim (2.639 mdpl), The highest top of Rinjani/Summit (3.720 mdpl), Crater Lake of Segara Anak (2.000 mdpl), Senaru Crater rim (2.641 mdpl)
There are three main Pos Stop Breaks with different heights from Sembalun village up to Sembalun Crater rim at the first day hike.
Camping for the night during this trek will be on Sembalun Crater rim campsite, Segara Anak lake, and Senaru Crater rim.
Highlight: sunset on the both rims, amazing views from the peak of rinjani, enjoy the swimming pool at hot spring
Day01: Transfer from Senaru to Sembalun Village
- 07.00am, after breakfast, we will drive you to Sembalun Village.
- 08.15am, Register in Rinjani National Park office. Start the trek from Sembalun (1.200 mdpl) up to crater rim ((2.639 mdpl)
- 12.00 lunch at Pos 2 and take a break.
- 05.00pm, Camping a night on the rim campsite
- Enjoy the sunset and stunning view on the rim
Day02: Sembalun Crater rim to the peak or Rinjani Summit
- 02.00am waking up and having the light super
- 02.30am, Start to climb up the summit (3.720 mdpl)
- 05.00 reaching up the peak before sunrise
- 07.45 Back down to the crater rim (campsite) and having the breakfast
- 09.45 Start walking down to the lake and hot spring area (2.000 mdpl)
- 12.30 Reaching the lake, clean your body and swim at the hot spring.
- Having a lunch, Enjoy the view.
- You will camp for the second night at the crater lake of Segara anak area.
Day03: Start hiking from The lake up to Senaru Crater rim
- 07.30 Breakfast and having much more time at the lake.
- 01.00 Start ascend to Senaru Crater rim
- 03.00 Arrive at the rim. Camping at the rim campsite area.
- Enjoy the Stunning view of the sunset
Day04: The last day, Descend down to Senaru Rim
- Enjoy the Sunrise
- 07.00 Get the breakfast.
- 08.00 Start walk down to Senaru Village.
- 12.00 Have a lunch in Pos 2
- 03.30 arrive at Senaru Village, Transfer to the next destination in Lombok
All bookings are made with Deny’s Trekking. The company is registered under various departments of the local Government of Lombok, Indonesia. Deny’s Trekking under the CV. Bale Kayu Homestay is located in Senaru Village, North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
The term Mount Rinjani Trip and the tours used in this website and booking conditions refer to all itineraries described on this website, including the itineraries of walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, and mountaineering.
20% of the total trip cost per person, along with a completely filled Booking Application form is required to confirm the booking. This amount is known as the booking deposit and is non-refundable. The balance due amount (80% of Mount Rinjani Trip) is payable on arrival in Senaru, The final trip documentation will only be released after the payment of the remaining amount.
To make the booking Deposit, We offer two payment method, Bank Transfer and PayPal. The remaining amount should be paid in cash, upon arrival in Senaru, before departing for the trip destination.
If you have any questions, please contact us.